We carry the full line of GE ZoneLine® products, call or message us for questions and quotes.
Models vary by:
- BTU Rating
- Corrosion Protection (For Coastal Areas)
- Voltage Rating
- Cabinet Size
- A/C only or with heater option
- With/Without Make Up Air
Designed for a wide range of applications, GE Zoneline units are ideal for hotels, nursing homes, office buildings, schools, apartments and more. The GE Superseal system reduces air infiltration, increasing efficiencies. Zonelines are designed for quiet operation with low sound levels and low sound transmission.
All GE Zoneline PTACs feature electronic touch controls with LED temperature readout. GE Zoneline units are remote thermostat capable right out of the box. Just add the thermostat. Zonelines are also compatible with central desk control systems. The Freeze Sentinel and Heat Sentinel protect against extreme heat or cold conditions should the room get too cold or hot. This can prevent damage caused by freezing or overheating in unoccupied rooms.
Cooling with resistance heat, these units are available in 7, 9, 12, and 15 thousand BTU cooling, 15, 20, or 30 amp electric heat, and 208/230 or 265 volts. Other features include:
- LED Controls
- Two DC fan motors
- Electronic temperature limiting
- Freeze Sentinel
- Heat Sentinel
- Weather Barrier System Seal
- Upfront filters
- Central desk and remote thermostat compatible
- Tangential Blower
- R410A refrigerant
6500 Series Heat Pump
- Same Features as 4500 Plus
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Heat pump operation down to 25F
- Heat pump and resistance heat can operate together
- Reverse cycle defrost
- Electric resistance heat lockout
GE Zoneline units are also great for room additions, patio rooms, garage workshops, and many other applications. We ship nationwide.
Wireless Thermostat (Optional)
- Wireless controls Wall-mounted electronic thermostat utilizes radio frequency (RF) technology to control up to 8 nodes.
- Bright display Backlit display makes it easy to read temperature setpoints and other thermostat information day or night.
- Accurate results Choose Fahrenheit or Celsius display options to reach optimal temperatures within 1-degree resolution.
- Available for both electric heater (PTAC) and heat pump (PTHP) GE® Zoneline models
- COOL/OFF/HEAT and AUTO/ON/FAN mode selector buttons
- Battery backup with low-battery indicator
- One wall thermostat can control up to 8 unit-mounted control nodes
- Cool white color
Model #'s Available:
AZ91H12D3C, AZ91H12D2C, AZ91H12D5C, AZ91H18D3C, AZ91H18D5C, AZ91H18D2C, AZ91H18E3C,
AZ91H18E2C, AZ91H18E5C, AZ91H09D3C, AZ91H09D2C, AZ91H09D5C, AZ91H12E2C, AZ91H12E5C,
AZ91H12E3C, AZ90E18D2C, AZ90E18D3C, AZ90E18D5C, AZ91H09E3C, AZ91H09E2C, AZ91H09E5C,
AZ90E12D3C, AZ90E12D5C, AZ90E12D2C, AZ90E09D3C, AZ90E09D5C, AZ90E09D2C, AZ65H12EBM,
AZ65H12DBM, AZ65H09EBM, AZ65H09DBM, AZ65H07DBM, AZ65H07EBM, AZ45E12DBM, AZ45E09DBM,
AZ65H15EAD, AZ65H15DAD, AZ65H15EAC, AZ65H15DAC, AZ65H12EAD, AZ65H12DAD, AZ65H12EAC,
AZ65H09EAD, AZ65H12DAC, AZ65H09DAD, AZ65H15DAB, AZ65H07EAD, AZ65H09EAC, AZ65H07DAD,
AZ65H09DAC, AZ65H07EAC, AZ45E12EAP, AZ65H07DAC, AZ65H12DAB, AZ45E12DAP, AZ45E09EAP,
AZ65H09DAB, AZ45E15DAC, AZ45E09DAP, AZ45E15EAC, AZ65H07DAB, AZ45E12DAC, AZ45E15DAB,
AZ45E12EAC, AZ45E09DAC, AZ45E09EAC, AZ45E12DAB, AZ45E07DAC, AZ45E07EAC, AZ45E09DAB,